®PUREVAX is a registered trademark of Merial.
©2017 Merial, Inc. Duluth, GA. All rights reserved. Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim. [PV_17Website] (6/17)
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Birhane MG, Cleaton JM, Monroe BP, et al. Rabies surveillance in the United States during 2015. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2017;250(10):1117-1130.
- Rabies. World Health Organization. http://www/who.int/mediacentre/facts/fs099/en/.Updated March 2016. Accessed May 11, 2017.
- Greene CE, Levy JK. Immunoprophylaxis. In: Greene CE, ed. Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat. 4th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2012:1163-1205.
- Day MJ, Schoon HA, Magnol JP, et al. A kinetic study of histopathological changes in the subcutis of cats injected with non-adjuvanted and adjuvanted multi-component vaccines. Vaccine. 2007;25:4073-4084.
- Greene CE, Levy JK. Rabies and Other Lyssavirus Infections. In: Greene CE, ed. Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat. 4th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2012:179-197.
- Pet Industry Market Size and Ownership Statistics. American Pet Products Association website. http://www.americanpetproducts.org/press_industrytrends.asp. Accessed May 11, 2017.